Marrakech guided tour
We do not give you just tours. We give you an environment so you can
experience the best while on a holiday with us. Experience and live a new lifestyle.
Marrakech guided tour
Marrakech is a vibrant city known for its rich history, stunning architecture, bustling souks (markets), and lively atmosphere. A city tour of Marrakech is a fantastic way to explore its cultural and historical highlights.
Have some spare time in Marrakech and would love to explore the city and all its secrets? Well, the Trips For Morocco team will be happy to arrange a colorful Guided tour in Marrakech. The Marrakech guided tour allows you to explore Marrakech and all its Souks, historical landmarks, squares, and much more from the locals’ eyes. Book our Marrakech guided tour and immerse in its traditional streets.
Itinerary of guided tour in Marrakech:
The main purpose of this Marrakech guided tour is to find out the main places that have cultural and historical interests in Marrakech. Among them, both the Majorelle and Mennara Gardens, the Bahia Palace was first begun by “Si Mussa”, with its Moroccan and Islamic architecture. You will visit also the Koutoubia mosque, the largest one in Marrakech, its minaret is about 77 meters high . After lunch, you carry on our discovery, by visiting The Saadian Tombs, The famous square of Jamaa El Fena, and walk in its sourroundings. You will also explore the traditional Souk, where sellers are active selling carpets and decorations. In evening we get you back to your accomodation. End of “Trips For Morocco” Marrakech guided tour services.
Guided tour highlights:
Here is the most attraction of the city and the highlights of the Marrakech City Tour:
- Jemaa el-Fnaa Square: Start your tour in the heart of the city at Jemaa el-Fnaa Square. This bustling square is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a vibrant hub of activity. Explore the various food stalls, watch street performers, and soak in the lively atmosphere.
- Koutoubia Mosque: Adjacent to Jemaa el-Fnaa Square is the iconic Koutoubia Mosque, the largest mosque in Marrakech. Admire its impressive minaret and learn about its significance in Moroccan history and architecture. Please note that non-Muslims are not allowed to enter the mosque itself but can appreciate its beauty from the outside.
- Bahia Palace: Head to the Bahia Palace, a stunning 19th-century palace known for its exquisite architecture and beautiful gardens. Take a guided tour to explore the opulent rooms, intricate tilework, and tranquil courtyards, which offer a glimpse into the lives of the Moroccan aristocracy.
- Saadian Tombs: Visit the Saadian Tombs, an ancient royal burial site dating back to the 16th century. Rediscovered in 1917, these tombs house the remains of the Saadian dynasty. Marvel at the intricate carvings and beautifully decorated mausoleums.
- Medersa Ben Youssef: Explore Medersa Ben Youssef, an Islamic college that dates back to the 14th century. Admire the stunning architecture and intricate details of this historic institution, which was once one of the largest theological colleges in North Africa.
- Souks of the Medina: Lose yourself in the labyrinthine alleys of the Medina (Old Town) and explore its vibrant souks. These traditional markets offer a sensory overload with their colorful displays of textiles, spices, ceramics, leather goods, and more. Don’t forget to haggle for the best prices!
- Majorelle Garden: Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city and visit the Majorelle Garden. This peaceful oasis was designed by French painter Jacques Majorelle and later owned by fashion designer Yves Saint Laurent. Enjoy the vibrant blue buildings, exotic plants, and serene atmosphere.
- Marrakech Museum, Ben Youssef Mosque, or La Mamounia: If time permits, you can also consider visiting the Marrakech Museum, known for its collection of Moroccan art and historical artifacts. Alternatively, you can visit the Ben Youssef Mosque, one of the city’s oldest and most important religious sites. Another option is to enjoy a luxurious break at the iconic La Mamounia Hotel, known for its stunning architecture and beautiful gardens.
Marrakech is a city that embraces its traditions while offering a vibrant blend of old and new, making it a captivating destination for visitors. Enjoy your Marrakech City Tour!
Guided tour includes:
- Private transport.
- Guiding services.
Not included in the guided tour:
- Lunches and soft drinks.
- Entrance fees to monuments.
- Other personal expenses.